Parentpay: Please click on the following link Login
It is now possible to make payments for things like events and trips using a secure online payment system. You will receive details of how to access the system with the next event or trip notification sent to you.
Don’t have a letter? Please either call the school finance office on 01458 832943*, or email firstname.lastname@example.org giving your child’s name, and we will provide you with all the details you need to get started.
*Please note that calls may be recorded for monitoring purposes.
ParentPay is a secure website which will enable you to pay online using your debit/credit card. This is our preferred method of making payments to school. In future, we will only accept cash/cheque in exceptional circumstances.
What does ParentPay do?
• enables you to pay for trips/events and other items such as school equipment.
• offers a highly secure payment site
• gives you a history of all the payments you have made
• allows to create a single account login across all your children that attend a ParentPay school
• shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
• emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
• offers you the ability to set automated email
Download Parentpay flyer